Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayo, what's the rules of gay men fighting women?

is it still a man should never put his hands on a woman under no circumstances?

cuz them gay niggaz gives nooooooooooooooooo fucks....

they did not get that memo
:ha:
yeah i've met some gay men who fight women.

Told my SVP that I won't be coming back to Denver for at least 2 weeks.

1rst week Spring Break for the kiddos
2nd week is my daughters Birthday.

His response: Can you at least call into the meeting with the EVP and present the financials for Q2?

Me: What day is that?
Him: the 19th.
Me: That's baby girls birthday.
Him: But we are not going to be able to find anyone else that can speak to them like you can in such a short time. It'll only be an hour.

Me:

vI0v4s6mgi0EHOqnOlI4sCfV0uXRhP2_P4jfqtEc-LtC0Nc9FdB4mG9DDx_J_Bn4gDxAL-rq6VMKSqEFpgbuZH3MTo_XY66LZPlrfFk-LLCWsfq9zWj51xpg-KCEkU3rlxpLMMAt76fOaamuqfYp8TKGi-98H5qsQA4AYLwvEs8sjAlJgrtg4XfCP7yCwXnM1A2ckrFkNuCkd0LIf5HSiQPk2FqUeewhQBEi4c6DI-rN5VQ_s-tu4pzgRrqM96Hpj1SsvQGSoZFE__ObFrLoyyJSuXbEF8wgqtyTbTiTP3YKF08ceKEeIqgNsBVkcgxCMvnH7pPUTJ9DBB6OxB6sGXnfh3gFfiv3RQhJKl-La6E7m5q6KeAWOCVY5QBcQqYs-xNxNLGd6WnM3EYuuhwN_mBHnGPR-BlRwaaM-miE3Wvb0yJ6uF_2Htd53ylPyVH_mPMykjbZxI7Z-ykpfZpxuWJsn6x-bjpZqlsu7xzW12Kps1SmxB8pN2iAUWAiGm9wkQ4VKHm3xoZDRszhsWdtuZbbDRLI1xlUEW9HMr_Hy2MMulM0ff6-biRQxZQjKXI_YkIfojkH_NMW2D8zeIqgBEofwZ-tmHRo1AXywyiTpryjZoD-Qw427Q=w420-h294-no

Full focus is on my baby girl on her day. figure it out bruh.

yo i went to the gym by myself today.. i fucked that bitch up! No one to wait on and keep taking weight off

So we g'on act like Savitar ain't speak that ether when we was talkin thru ole boy?

Smh @ Barry not understanding askin the father for her hand in marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back