Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just got home from school fam a lam. He’s doing his homework under my supervision, he wasn’t home for the sex scene Captain Planet

so just disregard the scene where a dude about to commit that huh?

man you so fucking dense

Watching the punisher and it’s a scene where dude about to commit that. Puts the gun in his mouth, my son is in the room.

Al he does is plug his ears with both hands so he doesn’t hear the gun shot

What kinda monster am I raising

Your average 90s kid saw sex money murder all on tv. He be alright.

ALL the shit thats on netflix that is actually kid friendly, you couldnt wait until he was sleep to watch this?

And leave it to you to be the ONLY person i've seen online to reference the sex scenes in fucking punisher

you cant make this shit up

Lol moral orel over here tho. You never seen nobody killed on tv when you was a kid.

Lol moral orel over here tho. You never seen nobody killed on tv when you was a kid.
That don't make it right

You lose your virginity at 16, so it's ok for your daughter to do the same by your logic right? I mean, you turned out ok right?

This hill not the one brah

That don't make it right

You lose your virginity at 16, so it's ok for your daughter to do the same by your logic right? I mean, you turned out ok right?

This hill not the one brah

16 to 18 is reasonable age to lose virginity tho although i rather not think about my kid having sex. Seeing an abudance of violence can harm a kid but i dont think Germs is sitting back letting his kid wqtch Devils Rejects and shit. He be aight afterall we aint no moral authority.

16 to 18 is reasonable age to lose virginity tho although i rather not think about my kid having sex. Seeing an abudance of violence can harm a kid but i dont think Germs is sitting back letting his kid wqtch Devils Rejects and shit. He be aight afterall we aint no moral authority.

You giving him too much credit

In other news, high schools are getting rid of the term freshman in favor of a non gender specific term.

They will now be referred to as "first years"

Smh

16 is an acceptable age to lose your virginity

Lawd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back