Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ abw

The people you associate with most often (on or offline) do they bring out your better qualities or lesser qualities?
I think I’ve had both on and offline but have only had a handful that brought out my better qualities.
Online and Real...

Most of my online encounters were no bueno at least not the serious ones and they definitely didn’t bring out my better qualities.

I think where I was meeting these dudes had a lot to do with the no bueno part though.
A site like ABW I think is a huge step up from where I was though at least IMO.

Best man in my wedding,

His kids are forever my nieces and nephews, I still ride for them... My kids over they house right now...

But if that nigga was home.... The mind set I've been in lately..... We'd been on some capers by now

Best man in my wedding,

His kids are forever my nieces and nephews, I still ride for them... My kids over they house right now...

But if that nigga was home.... The mind set I've been in lately..... We'd been on some capers by now

I have a feeling you would also bring out some of his better qualities being that you live a straight life and are a family man.

See meatier fish that are fried tend to be to mushy in my experience

I like a good flaky fish baked to hold in all that meat And flavor you add. Or grilled. Grilled Salmon, Talipia, Tuna...shiiiittt

I gotta have thin oily filet fried.....bring the nigga outta a nigga
Do you fry your own fish?

I have a feeling you would also bring out some of his better qualities being that you live a straight life and are a family man.
I did.

I definitely did.... But he was more savage than I am good.

And when I'm on my bull shit, I don't need motivation.... But he stay motivating...

Dude liked seeing me zap out.... Always like that... He used to get me all worked up and have me beat up kids twice my size when we was little just cuz

One time we ran into one them dudes at the super market like 25 years later..... That nigga looked scary too.... He seemed to happy that me and Mike was still cool...I was like

"He bout to kill both us"

Lol, lemme holla at y'all later, I'm at a Christmas party

Too bad most of the site won't be able to see it

I can’t get with lemon pepper.
Speaking of

Just tried McCormick lemon pepper. That shit trash

I should've stuck with Lawry's

I think I'ma eat nothing but wings for a week and try different rubs/sauces

This sweet baby Ray Buffalo sauce is amazing and I'm not even a buffalo sauce kinda dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back