Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6480.JPG
will it not make it watery? the texture is what threw me off

and thank you Mooney! you aint gotta be @ed to help :)
I buy this when it's not sold out. Technically they say almond milk ain't good for us to consume the way we do. Walnut milk is supposed to be the way to go!

How did it happen you injured?
Nah, I made the right decision quick enough to avoid anybody getting hurt. I was riding down the freeway and some big ass rocks fell off the back of a truck. Had I swerved too fast, I would’ve caused a wreck. So I had no choice but to try to avoid the rocks while in my lane. One of them hit my front tire and back tire and my tire unraveled and flew across the freeway. I looked behind me and it’s three other cars behind me that hit the rocks too. Then, a van came swerving towards me from the side, but I slowed down quick enough that he missed me. The other two cars flew past.

Nah, I made the right decision quick enough to avoid anybody getting hurt. I was riding down the freeway and some big ass rocks fell off the back of a truck. Had I swerved too fast, I would’ve caused a wreck. So I had no choice but to try to avoid the rocks while in my lane. One of them hit my front tire and back tire and my tire unraveled and flew across the freeway. I looked behind me and it’s three other cars behind me that hit the rocks too. Then, a van came swerving towards me from the side, but I slowed down quick enough that he missed me. The other two cars flew past.
Jeez yea that could've been way worse gotdamn glad you're ok though and no pileups happened. Them falling rocks can be dangerous as hell off these damn trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back