Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stay hyping up this incredible establishment.
Closest thing to a home cook breakfast.

Nah...

Cracker Barrel >>> Waffle House

And it ain't even close.

Their biscuits are the closest I've tasted to my granny homemade biscuits. Y'all crazy.

Nah...

Cracker Barrel >>> Waffle House

And it ain't even close.

Their biscuits are the closest I've tasted to my granny homemade biscuits. Y'all crazy.

brah, dont dignify that shit with a response

and cracker barrel is cheeks too

comparing them to Waffle House is like comparing two pieces of cardboard, where one has one piece of shit smeared on it vs the other that has two pieces of shit smeared on it

brah, dont dignify that shit with a response

and cracker barrel is cheeks too

comparing them to Waffle House is like comparing two pieces of cardboard, where one has one piece of shit smeared on it vs the other that has two pieces of shit smeared on it

Since you agreed Waffle House is trash...ill let you live.

But you tripping. What's better than Cracker Barrel? If you say IHOP, we fighting.

then its time to lace em up

Man you live in the south!

BitesizedMadeupAsianconstablebutterfly-max-1mb.gif

IHOP aint bad...but it ain't touching Cracker Barrel.

ITENERARY

Man you live in the south!

BitesizedMadeupAsianconstablebutterfly-max-1mb.gif

IHOP aint bad...but it ain't touching Cracker Barrel.

ITENERARY

brah...waffle house is trash...there is a reason its the place of choice after the club...your taste palate is compromised by alcohol and you think anything tastes good at that hour, plus, its one of the few places even open

I've eaten there with knock a couple of times and regretted it each time.

Cracker Barrel is ok. I over exaggerated a bit, but its still low on the pole for the chain breakfast establishments

Never been to cracker barrel, the name won't let me trust it

I started to boycott them when they sat us under this picture of a Fredrick Douglass looking negro in a black n white picture decorating the wall two times in a row...

but those biscuits man...

Niggasssss!

I been shitting my guts out all day evening and morning. Pizza, vodka, pineapples

I’m a remove the pineapples and try it again today

Here’s something that’s funny, needy/clingy ppl never seem to marry and date other needy/clingy ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back