Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BNE No it doesn’t cause high blood pressure and is not like table salt.
I use it for my patients in physical therapy.

Cool.
We gonna sneak these into the party and put in some work
48475.jpg

Watching the first Ironman...shit crazy how dated it looks...back when it cane out it was the latest and greatest
I ran thru IM1 to SM: homecoming this week

The evolution of the graphics, costumes, and the detail from one movie to another is brazy. It’s a damn near flawless universe

Heard Agents of Shield have a lot of gems sprinkled throughout also

The evolution of the graphics, costumes, and the detail from one movie to another is brazy. It’s a damn near flawless universe

I cant even watch the first avengers movie anymore. All I see is green screen.

Agents of Shield has really evolved as a show as well...when it first came out I was sketchy...but now...it looks like they are using it to kinda set up phase 3. Which will be more intergalactic centric rather than earth centric...
From what ive read the Kree will play a huge part in Phase 3

I got this beanie on over my dreads and was told I look like a Rastafarian all day. Even the man at the gas station said it.

Agents of Shield has really evolved as a show as well...when it first came out I was sketchy...but now...it looks like they are using it to kinda set up phase 3. Which will be more intergalactic centric rather than earth centric...
From what ive read the Kree will play a huge part in Phase 3

and the Gaurdians will most likely be the main protagonists similar how the Avengers are now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back