Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I and I wake up every day and give thanks. I give thanks for life. I give thanks for my wife and child. That Jah has provided I with food and shelter. That my works be of proper intent if not action. Give Thanks

@Kandy, maybe Mooney should move away b/c it snows there and people be getting into accidents and shit

why would anyone wanna stay there knowing its going to snow every single year and there is a chance they could get snowed in or have an accident while driving.

I just dont understand.
It's just something you get use to. Hard to explain. I did move from Connecticut to Maryland so it's not as bad ..yet..

The place we go to happy hour called up to our school and said that it was some teachers up there acting really unprofessional.

Now all the teachers up here on edge.

Idk, seems like you’d be a perfect advocate imo

1408.gif

You're absolutely right. Enjoy ya swine why yall still can!

#NoPorkOnFork

What a hater move....

I like
What kind of bitch ass snitch ass shit is that?

Firstly, we know what teachers they were talking about. It’s only 6 teachers who are regulars there. One being the biggest snake on campus.

Seeing that they told the principal they know the names of the teachers who were being loud is a clue that it wasn’t a customer complaining.

I got my mom on the case. She said the restaurant didn’t call on us. It was someone from our own school calling in on us. The complaint was from two weeks ago. We were on Thanksgiving break two weeks ago BUT before the break the “snake” of the school popped up at the restaurant.

It’s illegal to give customer information out. Especially if you are retrieving it from my credit card. So I highly doubt the restaurant called. I think the snake did this shit.

Firstly, we know what teachers they were talking about. It’s only 6 teachers who are regulars there. One being the biggest snake on campus.

Seeing that they told the principal they know the names of the teachers who were being loud is a clue that it wasn’t a customer complaining.

I got my mom on the case. She said the restaurant didn’t call on us. It was someone from our own school calling in on us. The complaint was from two weeks ago. We were on Thanksgiving break two weeks ago BUT before the break the “snake” of the school popped up at the restaurant.

It’s illegal to give customer information out. Especially if you are retrieving it from my credit card. So I highly doubt the restaurant called. I think the snake did this shit.
When we gonna jump her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back