Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy that in this movie, superman is superman but he ages at the same rate as everyone else.

But I seen the old batman flicks where batman is old. But superman looks just as he looks in the earlier batman flicks. So how does he age normally and not age at all?

I love it when they make those comic book characters age, but in reality nothing about them has changed except a salt n pepper streak on either side of their hair. it's sexy af.

Today has been wonderful!!
I have to share.

I got flowers sent to the job today from my boo thang! That’s first part that made me happy but the best part is, my mama sends me a weird text saying look at this video. I wasn’t gonna watch it and say that I did but decided to watch it. So, I’m watching a video of my mom talking to the camera, it was 19 years ago. Today, 19 years ago she graduated law school but anyways, she is saying thank you to my grandma for being there for her and all this glorious stuff. It was like an announcement video she made to let my grandma know she was graduating.
Then she sends another video and it’s dedicated to me. Before this video, years ago, my mom told me a brief story about how I came along but this video y’all, I was the child after my mom loss her first born. Every word she said in this video literally filled my heart. I couldn’t help but cry (still kinda tears) because everything she said in regards to how she feels about me is how I feel about my son, seeing that I went through the same loss. I always knew she loved me, never doubted that but this blew me away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back