Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah...
full-6_zpsgpkadqss.png

HTGWM is really giving me life. I am annoyed by the way the story is going but the way it seems to be ending makes me think there's definitely gonna be another season.

I miss Wes Wes but he was a necessary sacrifice

Everyone is pissing me off with this attack/hatred for Analise.

They gripe for the past seasons wanting to get away from her....she lets you go...they gripe about being let go by her...ok I'm getting angry.

I'll stop.

i would start a thread, but i think only like you and maybe one other person outside of myself actually watch it

*raises hand*

Been a watcher since day one.

Everyone is pissing me off with this attack/hatred for Analise.

They gripe for the past seasons wanting to get away from her....she lets you go...they gripe about being let go by her...ok I'm getting angry.

I'll stop.

*raises hand*

Been a watcher since day one.
I feel emotional reading this. THANK YOU. they don't want that brilliant, vivacious, radiant woman to be great.

he was supposed to be the industry's answer to Drake but i guess they realized Drake is half a Jew so thatt's good enough.
this shit is stupid,

these white boys even sounding like the garbage niggaz now......

How do you/ would you react if a random stranger asked to take a picture of you? Just happened to me it is basically someone wants a picture of my hair. It has happened before but never in a walking down the street kind of thing.

How do you/ would you react if a random stranger asked to take a picture of you? Just happened to me it is basically someone wants a picture of my hair. It has happened before but never in a walking down the street kind of thing.
shit happens at the bar all the time bruh.. ppl just be weird

happened recently. depends on the reason and the asker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back