Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many drunk fans have you dealt with or seen live in person
Irrelevant cause we not talking about them, we talking about HER.

Do you see her in that moment as a threat that need to be punched out?

Quit talki.....

Nope, today is a new day Kendricka.

Lol, if only giving a kidney back is that simple.
That kidney ensure he gonna love her the rest of his natural life

I can only laugh in my head at the thought of a chick that that thinks she gonna leave me after I gave her a good functioning organ. SHE can leave, my organ coming home. Like a pc of antique furniture

Niggas fall outta love and stay together every day b. She better learn how to fake it

How many drunk fans have you dealt with or seen live in person

I worked as a bartender for 5 years and if we have laws protecting the customers, shit shouldn’t be any different for these trained ass cops who are supposed to be able to handle anything...
My boss the owner of the establishment had to do a day in jail just for grabbing someone’s arm because nobody is allowed to touch the customers unless you are security and even then security wasn’t allowed to hit only to hold and restrain...

I mean wtf are they there for if not to hold the peace...

If it was another fan that had hit her for getting hit in the first place I guarantee they both would had went to jail.
Why should it be any different for a officer?
I mean this is what they get paid for?

Attachments

• EFFCF2EC-C2DC-413B-A979-EE5FF4302150.png
    EFFCF2EC-C2DC-413B-A979-EE5FF4302150.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I worked as a bartender for 5 years and if we have laws protecting the customers, shit shouldn’t be any different for these trained ass cops who are supposed to be able to handle anything...
My boss the owner of the establishment had to do a day in jail just for grabbing someone’s arm because nobody is allowed to touch the customers unless you are security and even then security wasn’t allowed to hit only to hold and restrain...

I mean wtf are they there for if not to hold the peace...

If it was another fan that had hit her for getting hit in the first place I guarantee they both would had went to jail.
Why should it be any different for a officer?
I mean this is what they get paid for?
I'm sorry you had to endure that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back