Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoughts?

I see a lot of Black people saying they don’t care because she’s white but I feel they are ignoring the fact that police brutality and overly emotional responses by police are huge problems for anyone who endures it

Yeah I agree

While I don’t subscribe to the men don’t hit women shit, as an officer you supposed to be above the every day retaliations. She for the most part restrained and the smack was light work.

He should be fired

Just watched a guy curse out his motor wheelchair because it died on him.

He said, “I’m a long way from home” in the saddest voice ever to himself and I tried my hardest not to laugh out loud, tears man! Lmfaoooo.

I think he’s ok.

Just watched a guy curse out his motor wheelchair because it died on him.

He said, “I’m a long way from home” in the saddest voice ever to himself and I tried my hardest not to laugh out loud, tears man! Lmfaoooo.

I think he’s ok.

YO IM DYING lmaooooooo

So if a 5 year old hammer fists a 30 year old man, does that mean he deserves to get the middle aged paws?
Deserve is a strong word. If he did tho, ehhh, that kid parents should have taught him/her better

Wouldn't expect the dude to beat the breaks off the toddler *got damn* but if he popped him/her back.....fair

Of course there a such thing as excessive countering *see cop above*. I’m more speaking of the rhetoric that men shouldn’t hit women under any circumstance

now this psychotic nigga who lost his business is making a scene. lord give me patience and let this shit stop.

23161402_1663375467041956_3138074995343753216_n.jpg

I read on Twitter the girl was drunk

If she was, no foul. We need to stop excusing people for making poor decisions while impaired

If not, then it was foul

I read on Twitter the girl was drunk

If she was, no foul. We need to stop excusing people for making poor decisions while impaired

If not, then it was foul
No one said anything about her being drunk b

Even if she was, she was carried by 3/4 officers aloft and barely touched him. Set her ass down and restrain her better. Not knock her out and restrain her after. Know where you at and what’s going on man. Police gotta be the most unaware aware motherfuckers trained

Nigga didn’t even reach for her hand/arm, just straight haymaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back