Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
23164327_1221383364671801_2006681494617063424_n.jpg

@Meeks get in here and tell us something good

@Azlyn tell us your goals

@Race Jones what's your thoughts on racial equality and are we as black people doing enough?

@BNE who's the muthafucca that tried to derail your success? Plz provide address.

@Kandy tell us more about your girls. What over competitions have they won?

@Blactivity what's YOUR definition of being "woke"?

@MzLyricist what have you been up to this past week?

@Reesey how many wypipo you had to check at your job b/c they couldn't a except a strong black woman in your position?

@MissK please come home. We miss you.

@atribecalledGabi how do you feel about the current state of hip hop and R&B?

@Remedy what's the worse thing someone has ever said to you? How did you overcome it?

@SuperiorPosterior who did you look up to when you was growing up, and why?

@LadyDu what's one of the most important things motherhood has taught you?

@Ladyrainicorn come fellowship with us. What inspires you to live life the way you do?

@Whiskas how close are you and your family?

@Whispering Eye what's the greatest thing your best friends have ever done for You?

Last edited:

@Race Jones what's your thoughts on racial equality and are we as black people doing enough?

@BNE who's the muthafucca that tried to derail your success? Plz provide address.

@Reesey how many wypipo you had to check at your job b/c they couldn't a except a strong black woman in your position?

@Remedy what's the worse thing someone has ever said to you? How did you overcome it?

@Ladyrainicorn come fellowship with us. What inspires you to live life the way you do?
This nigga here trying to start 20 different threads

My grandfather. He and his brother were Knights of Columbus, and he taught me about everything my mother was too stupid to realize was more important than money. He taught me to use my gifts in ways people wouldn't hate me for... Unfortunately my mother tried to undo all that as soon as she had her chance. It's a long road "back" ....if there is such a thing. But I'm beginning to get used to the new "normal"

I was thinking of starting a thread about what traits u feel u got from ur mother and ur father separate. Has there been such a thread created b4?

I was thinking of starting a thread about what traits u feel u got from ur mother and ur father separate. Has there been such a thread created b4?

Dope thread idea and nah, there hasn't been a thread like that made

I’m all for doing good deeds.

At the homecoming game a man was at the gate asking about the score. I was back and forth from my car, so I saw him at least 5 times. I told him the score and he said “oh we still got time.” I jokingly said, “you should come in and watch the game so you won’t have to keep asking.” So the last time I came through the gate. He asked again, this was before half time. We told him the score and he said, “I know my son gon pull through for the team, he gon score.” So I asked again why wasn’t he in there. He told me he ain’t have the money to get in. I paid for his ticket. He thanked me and told me this is the first game, he would actually get to see this year. Looked like he was gonna cry.

Looking at him you can tell he has a habit but I still saw a man trying to be there for his son.

This that reset huh?

My girls did amazing. This is my second year coaching and now I see why coaches are so proud after hard practice. They had me out there so excited that I cheered with them the whole 3rd quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back