Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, was hoping y'all wasn't gon find out about her lol

Anyway, the fair was fun. Babygirl is sleep. Mission accomplished

So.......anyone wanna hear about me knocking my daughter off the swing?
So...growing up we had this thing on the swing called a lemon drop. I heard west side niggas call it rollercoaster but whatever. What it is is one person stands with one foot on the seat of the swing, the other foot on the outside. The second person sits in the foot on the swing.

Ok, the person standing has to build up the momentum and swing as high as they could. Once they at the bright of they swing they pull back on the swing creating a free fall feeling for the seated person.

Where we are are at the apex of the swing and my daughter is already terrified that we to high but I’m like we gotta drop once so I hank the chain, she screams and we coming back down. Now as we coming down she decides to try to get out the swing but I’m going to fast and I tell her to chill let me stop but she doesn’t and he gets one foot out the swing before the momentum takes us back up. Seem like another time to drop right? Bad idea...dropped straight into the wood chips like a sack of potatoes

Needless to say all the kids at the parked wanted to be lemon dropped. Weleft before the rest of the parents could blame me for injuring their child(ren)

*Disclaimer: No children were harmed in the park. She thought she had a concussion but I asked her to spell it and she couldn’t so I told her she aight*

Ugh WTF. I just found out Gladys Knight performed in the town I grew up in two months ago. Fuck if that ain't a day late and a dollar short.

Thanks @obnoxiouslyfresh ....not really your fault tho. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back