Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was thinking about what I consider to be the classification of somethin....

And I was like ok... So think of some shady ass selfish anti-robin-hood thievin kinda shit... Now think of well known people who did this kinda shit.... Like bush with the gas prices type shit....

Now...
Other than Caucasian.... Gimme some names.... (classification "white-people")
It's pretty fuckin hard. I ain't used Google yet, but I ain't really got shit.

the moment when your homeboy texts you about having his ass ate for the first time and says he can't believe he didn't let his Girlfriend do it before.

I'm saving niggas sex lives one bootyhole at a time

:host:

So I was thinking about what I consider to be the classification of somethin....

And I was like ok... So think of some shady ass selfish anti-robin-hood thievin kinda shit... Now think of well known people who did this kinda shit.... Like bush with the gas prices type shit....

Now...
Other than Caucasian.... Gimme some names.... (classification "white-people")
It's pretty fuckin hard. I ain't used Google yet, but I ain't really got shit.

:huh:

the moment when your homeboy texts you about having his ass ate for the first time and says he can't believe he didn't let his Girlfriend do it before.

Nope! Not today ! LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!

His girlfriend?

Sure........

she good

calling bullshit on this

lil dude made a reference to spitting hot fiya like Dylan

dude next to him must be his ghostwriter

Either that or he just talking shit about what he's heard a lot about... Like most 11year olds... Hell half the kids saying bye Felicia don't have a clue about Friday and only might think It could be a straight outta Compton ref if they smart af. Which is probably how it got in Friday in the first fuckin place. Lol (straight outta Compton)

man fdb...she done pissed me off for the last time today, so before i go off on her,

im bout to just walk out the back door

im done for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back