Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pappadeaux’s. Yeah that was the name of the place. I had to ask the waitress if they were serious and she said yeah. That same day someone tried to get me to taste some cake that has a baby or something in it. I have been to Mobile before but that was pretty normal but it was the first time a saw someone make deep fried Turkey. I guess when you from the Caribbean and you have only lived in New York there are a lot of things you neve see.
LMAO

A king cake brah?

Pappadeaux’s. Yeah that was the name of the place. I had to ask the waitress if they were serious and she said yeah. That same day someone tried to get me to taste some cake that has a baby or something in it. I have been to Mobile before but that was pretty normal but it was the first time a saw someone make deep fried Turkey. I guess when you from the Caribbean and you have only lived in New York there are a lot of things you neve see.
Our city has a bit of culture from everyone but there's definitely dishes you've never been exposed to if you haven't been to a certain state.

Our city has a bit of culture from everyone but there's definitely dishes you've never been exposed to if you haven't been to a certain state.
I travel a lot. But I am still amazed by how much I don’t know. But you know we have almost everything in New York so when I see something different I am always like wow.

a cake with a baby in it? lord

why

Last time I had King Cake...I watched an ex-coworker digging her fingers inside of the cake trying to get that plastic baby.

That shyt remained untouched that whole day.

See, im not a big fan of seafood so Im not goin as far as gator, frog, or squid. I heard it all tastes like chicken.

Lolll deep fried turkey is good tho. We usually do that for holidays. It's good if the person frying knows what they're doin. I've almost burned up my granny's grass my first time tryin it.

See, im not a big fan of seafood so Im not goin as far as gator, frog, or squid. I heard it all tastes like chicken.

Lolll deep fried turkey is good tho. We usually do that for holidays. It's good if the person frying knows what they're doin. I've almost burned up my granny's grass my first time tryin it.
I don’t eat meat so I am not eating any of that but they nearly burnt down the side of the house for that Turkey

I genuinely hate packing but I need to go ahead and get it over with.
*insert eye roll here*

Me too! Where are you going, boo?

Do yall have any favorite movies you like watching for Halloween? Two of mine are Vampire in Brooklyn and Buffy the Vampire Slayer lol.

I like Friday the 13th franchise a lot. Lots of blood and gore and no story lines to follow.

But I am definitely on the look out for something new this year.

Hobby Lobby is ok. My auntie gets a lot of her mesh for wreaths from there. I'm more of a Michael's type person tho. That's where I get my colored pencils and other art materials. But Hobby Lobby be having some deals tho!

#Team Hobby Lobby

YRpVE.gif

JoAnn's!

I know a guy who likes craft stores. He is my cousin's husband and a surgeon and he just likes to work with his hands. He likes carpentry, plumbing, fixing cars, hunting games and skinning them, cooking and yep, crafting, even sewing. Anything that requires working with his hands. And he is so good at it.

Nothing wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back