Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you trying to cause division b/t my brethren and I?

Brotha Dread has always found an appreciation for things he was not previously exposed to. I respect that about him.

you otoh, stay with the disrespect to the point I want to punch you like a whack a mole game on site

rJVYNl8.gif
Another post, not an apology in sight

Cool.....

Robert Guillaume and Fats Domino have both passed. If there is a heaven there is a pretty good party going on right now.
i legit was gon make a thread about it, but i had to address the hobby lobby slander and the soap allegations

you just had to be there brah

but i know this dude lol...him and JL would play off each other all the time. Both of them had freshly bought white sneakers. Had Knock had on any other color shoe, then its a no brainer who did. Both of them went in the bathroom w/ those shoes on, spent a considerable amount of time in the bathroom, but the bathroom wasnt funky or nothing, so it aint like they took a shit.

Since he wanna tell stories about riding with me...i've been shotgun in Knock's car, this nigga has passed gas and straight up denied the shit. We the only two in the car...i didnt do it, we didnt pass no factories or sewage or nothing like that...and with the straightest face in the world, he'll straight up deny the shit lol

It's been 10 years breh, 10 years!

You need to go talk to somebody bout this, your HR director, somebody.

You gonna have an aneurysm over soap.

It's been 10 years breh, 10 years!

You need to go talk to somebody bout this, your HR director, somebody.

You gonna have an aneurysm over soap.

Man that nigga aint letting that shit go. I aint got nothing but "it wasn't me" for that nigga.

Nigga prolly be on some shit like, where our team/friends off in a lounge/party setting, celebrating, passing drinks among the us/patrons, ppl enjoying themselves, wide smiles and laughter, nigga Ap ducked off in the limit lighting corner of the establishment with a Jack Daniel drink in his hand with a mild expression, just waiting for the chance to walk up to me and be on some "Aye man, can you come step away for a second, about that soap ordeal back in 78, you did that shit huh, come on man tell me and I'll let you get back to enjoying yourself"

Prolly stick a gun from outta his tan trench-coat in my side to make me confess some shit I aint do

Smh Lol. Breh,

@ChiCity it is holiday season for some maybe you can use the coupon. It seems like a great place to order the kids some arts and crafts.
Nigga please! You use the shit

Never have I had a problem with HL because AP is its numbe 1 customer I’m taking my business to Michaels

Someone make a thread

Hobby Lobby vs Michaels what side are you on?

it makes sense now why he was so aggy

he been team michaels this entire time

smh

he could've saved everyone like 4 pages of back and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back