Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone tell the Packers and Steelers they were playing for the NFC and AFC championship?

You doin better in such a short amount of time than I expected though. Good job B

You even got women here already that gonna get some fly shit sent to their inbox...like I said, its hard for me to divvy up time to post between 4 places but you got my support mane

We makin moves b

raw

You doin better in such a short amount of time than I expected though. Good job B

You even got women here already that gonna get some fly shit sent to their inbox...like I said, its hard for me to divvy up time to post between 4 places but you got my support mane
[';;l;

Never questioned your loyalty, all I said is you gotta understand how that looks from his perspective. It looks iffy being a mod there and then modding here.

And I was already here..you in your feelings cryin over forum politics and cant even take the pressure from being a mod

Never questioned your loyalty, all I said is you gotta understand how that looks from his perspective. It looks iffy being a mod there and then modding here.

And I was already here..you in your feelings cryin over forum politics and cant even take the pressure from being a mod
What pressure? There's nothing to do as a mod there. I stepped down cause people including you are complaining about me modding here and I'm not quitting here so I quit there. And since you were already here, you didn't need to say nothing about other people (me and trini) being here, but you did. Jack can speak on his own POV what're you his lap dog?

Anyway have fun here.. even though it makes no sense for you to be here when it "looks bad"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back