Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember riding to the store with my mama and nem and she was like Knock, you and Jessica from church would look cute together at the sweetheart dance that's coming up on Youth Sunday, (her looking back in the rear-view mirror at me with a kool-aid smile, smiling, "what you think, I know her mama from back in the day and she's really smart too", Me looking out the window, "Mama, Jessica has buck-teeth and no", her: "Don't say that shit Knock, she'll grow into them"

What kind of mate do you think your parents would choose for you, think they'll pick out a good person for you,

I remember back in the day, parents would pick your mate for you Lmaoo

I am so angry. I just hit someone up via email saying I texted them but didn't get a response, at the time they said was good for a telephone appointment. turns out they did respond, were available at the agreed time, and my phone just didn't alert me.

might be jobless.

I am so angry. I just hit someone up via email saying I texted them but didn't get a response, at the time they said was good for a telephone appointment. turns out they did respond, were available at the agreed time, and my phone just didn't alert me.

might be jobless.
IMG_4430.GIF

I can hold u down

Just caught up with the Insecure shit, (still one Ep behind) but the last ep or one before, Molly found out that her dad cheated on her mama and it caused her to go insane and sleep with a married man Lol, I guess the shit can take a toil on you but my question, when should a cheater tell their kids about their cheating ways or should they even tell the kids?

might be jobless.
i got like 800 million ABW dollars....

what can i do?

Got some good news:

I'm going back to school for electrical engineering in summer 2018
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back