Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ziggy Marley says he's not black
It was lyrics from a song and I am not defending him because we have very different views on things. You can't take that 1 line out of 15 lines and run with it. Post the entire lyrics and you will see what I am talking about. And again I have major problems with some of the things his says and does. But I don't know him personally so I can't judge.

It was lyrics from a song and I am not defending him because we have very different views on things. You can't take that 1 line out of 15 lines and run with it. Post the entire lyrics and you will see what I am talking about. And again I have major problems with some of the things his says and does. But I don't know him personally so I can't judge.

I saw the lyrics, he's basically saying we're all human blah blah blah. But I'm not really on that "i dont see color" wave. But to each it's own.

I got an artist who's gonna make me a painting. Was thinking about a pac n biggie painting, but I think I might roll with a dope kung fu style, kungfu kenny paiting

I saw the lyrics, he's basically saying we're all human blah blah blah. But I'm not really on that "i dont see color" wave. But to each it's own.
Like I said I disagree with a lot of things he says and does but you have to look at his life and see why he chooses to not see color. His youngest kids children not exactly black in skin. I also think people take Rasta out of context when we say there s only one race. Can't speak for him but most know they are black and all know they are African descendants. It is a shame that he is so far removed from seeing his blackness but that is him.

Like I said I disagree with a lot of things he says and does but you have to look at his life and see why he chooses to not see color. His youngest kids children not exactly black in skin. I also think people take Rasta out of context when we say there s only one race. Can't speak for him but most know they are black and all know they are African descendants. It is a shame that he is so far removed from seeing his blackness but that is him.

Do you live on St Croix? I read that it's on the path of hurricane Maria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back