Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is he?

Wud he do?

Got his phone took from him so I had to come to the school to get it. Soon as leave the school after taking his phone this nigga tells the teacher he didn't do his homework and not going to do it.

So had to buss dat ass when he got home so now I'm debating waking him up and busting dat ass again

Got his phone took from him so I had to come to the school to get it. Soon as leave the school after taking his phone this nigga tells the teacher he didn't do his homework and not going to do it.

So had to buss dat ass when he got home so now I'm debating waking him up and busting dat ass again

U should wake his ass up at 3am to do his homework

Rihanna-Fenty-Beauty-Launch-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Oscar-de-la-Renta-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-5.jpg

Aint no bra

Let me make myself Perfectly clear:

Rhianna slander has to cease!

That woman epitomizes sexy.

You whoop his azzz yet? Do it.

Yea,, they were definitely shots fired...

It's done for now.....But u know me

how tf was this guy voted governor?

not worried about his own health, but worried bout the concerns of others?? yea right

766027_1280x720.jpg

Eh not much Du just asked a hypothetical question about someone getting stalked on the internets lol. Naturally Deadeye and game of thrones names were dropped.
Best thing is,, regardless how this plays out, it's a win for ABW...

My cape stretches across boards....But it's most warm here at the source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back