Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your opinion sir!
Pleases everybody disregard that comment ole boy @AP21 just typed.

Keep it up..

And...

200w.gif

I've read the comic and was an avid viewer of the show until they left the prison.

They totally neutered the governor and Negan who are the more prominent villains in the series.

Michonne in the comic>>>> the show

My opinion is very valid ma'am being that I have perspectives from both mediums.

If you've only seen the show, how can you question my opinion madam?

How big is the nail on your pinky toe? This lady next to me got a small ass dot for a nail and the Asian had the NERVE to paint it.

I am cracking up in here and she has no clue I’m laughing at her.
I hate that dot of nail on the pinky toe. How is that possible

I've read the comic and was an avid viewer of the show until they left the prison.

They totally neutered the governor and Negan who are the more prominent villains in the series.

Michonne in the comic>>>> the show

My opinion is very valid ma'am being that I have perspectives from both mediums.

If you've only seen the show, how can you question my opinion madam?

Uhm maybe because I'm not talking about the comic I'm talking about the show.
Was this or was this not a opinion on the shows?
I did not read anywhere anything about comics sir.
Can someone direct @AP21 to the comics section please...,

It's still your opinion and this is my opinion or are you trying to take my opinion from me?

200w.gif
AGAIN?

Uhm maybe because I'm not talking about the comic I'm talking about the show.
Was this or was this not a opinion on the shows?
I did not read anywhere anything about comics sir.
Can someone direct @AP21 to the comics section please...,

It's still your opinion and this is my opinion or are you trying to take my opinion from me?

200w.gif
AGAIN?
Az, friend, I'm telling you that the show is inferior to the comic because I have experienced both

You like the show because you have nothing to base it off of. I stopped liking the show because they had a great blueprint to work with and decided to go against that for whatever reason.

This isn't like GoT where the show surpassed the books and the writers had to make up the rest.

One armed Rick in the comic >>>> Rick in the show or put it like this, when Glenn died in the comic, I was actually saddened because they had done a fantastic job of establishing an emotional connection to the character. By the time he finally died on the show,I was like get this shit over with already

Well there you go sir you're into comics which I am not so if I wanna love the show? That should be ok!

Well there you go sir you're into comics which I am not so if I wanna love the show? That should be ok!
You won't know what you're into unless you try it but you got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back