Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooooo I went back home to the country to chill with my family. Well my cousins decided they was going to be party promoters. They thru the party at a old VFW Post bldg. I'm coming thru to support and chill somehow someway they talk me into being security.

Lol my cousins are charging $5 for entry lol no more no less. I'm at the door telling niggas the price and this clowns are trying to bargain with me over $5. Nigga really? The whole night was straight comedy and seemed like a Chappelle show skit. Niggas would pay the entry just to walk in to get a cup so they could drink their moonshine which we call "buck" where we're from. The DJ was playing Boosie, Big, Pac, DMX and Frankie Beverly and Maze the entire night.

Comedy

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18630-1374083690-27.gif

The walking dead is pretty trash as a show

SOA was a really rally good show

If you watched the show only in the beginning then I can understand why you think that.
What people don't get though is that it's no longer about them trying to survive the zombies.
It's not about the dead it's about trying to survive the living.
It's fucking nuts and I be wanting to jump in my tv and killing some mf's. Just saying. Lol

Soooooooo I went back home to the country to chill with my family. Well my cousins decided they was going to be party promoters. They thru the party at a old VFW Post bldg. I'm coming thru to support and chill somehow someway they talk me into being security.

Lol my cousins are charging $5 for entry lol no more no less. I'm at the door telling niggas the price and this clowns are trying to bargain with me over $5. Nigga really? The whole night was straight comedy and seemed like a Chappelle show skit. Niggas would pay the entry just to walk in to get a cup so they could drink their moonshine which we call "buck" where we're from. The DJ was playing Boosie, Big, Pac, DMX and Frankie Beverly and Maze the entire night.

Comedy

Bet that shit was lit. Country parties be crazy. I kicked it with my Smithfield nigga and my asian homie once. They had me in the most ratchet club ever. It was next to some big ass field. It was like three fight in the club, somebody shot a gun in there but nobody ran, and when we left somebody shot a tech in the air.

If you watched the show only in the beginning then I can understand why you think that.
What people don't get though is that it's no longer about them trying to survive the zombies.
It's not about the dead it's about trying to survive the living.
It's fucking nuts and I be wanting to jump in my tv and killing some mf's. Just saying. Lol
I watched all the way to Alexandra, it got old quick.
The comic books on the other hand is live through and through

Bet that shit was lit. Country parties be crazy. I kicked it with my Smithfield nigga and my asian homie once. They had me in the most ratchet club ever. It was next to some big ass field. It was like three fight in the club, somebody shot a gun in there but nobody ran, and when we left somebody shot a tech in the air.
Exactly. This was one of those one way in one way out spots

I watched all the way to Alexandra, it got old quick.
The comic books on the other hand is live through and through
Well damn you missed the twist on it. Just saying.
You need to go back and continue. It's like I said I be wanting to kill mf's on there.

The walking dead is pretty trash as a show

SOA was a really rally good show
THANK YOU

walking dead is trash now

Save your eyes and just read the graphic novel

How big is the nail on your pinky toe? This lady next to me got a small ass dot for a nail and the Asian had the NERVE to paint it.

I am cracking up in here and she has no clue I’m laughing at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back