Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting a drive for the kids in a few days that suffered from the hurricane. A good friend hit me up today and not only did her place flood, someone took all her stuff from her place. She just had twins too.

Narcos season 3 dropped today

giphy.gif

I hate a "I don't live with my mom, my mom lives with me" ass nigga

this dude tried to holla at me and just for kicks I was like "tell me about yourself" and then per usual he starts talking about his living arrangements and how his momma lives with him *eye roll*

You live with your moms. there's nothing to be ashamed about.
just tell the truth lmao

I also hate men who tell me their car is in the shop when I first meet them and SURPRISE 8 months later, that bitch still in there lmaooo

I hate that argument.
You may hate it but he cites Migos and Lil Uzi as the future. He legit grew up on that and said that Issa>444 it's a different gen Jonsey. Of course he could simply go and listen to older records but it is his choice to take that step.

I also hate men who tell me their car is in the shop when I first meet them and SURPRISE 8 months later, that bitch still in there lmaooo
i be surprised af that chicks still fall for this tbh

Race it's a natural cycle.

Old generation against the young

Young against the old.

It has and always will work that way.

It has deeper implications, and popular culture isn't exempt. Pay him no mind loke our parents don't when it comes to their favorite artists.

I don't have an ego so I'll date someone that doesn't have a lot of money.

He just can't be broke mentally, spiritually, emotionally etc

I try not to have a capitalistic mindstate when it comes to dating

I just don't like liars

Race it's a natural cycle.

Old generation against the young

Young against the old.

It has and always will work that way.

It has deeper implications, and popular culture isn't exempt. Pay him no mind loke our parents don't when it comes to their favorite artists.

You may hate it but he cites Migos and Lil Uzi as the future. He legit grew up on that and said that Issa>444 it's a different gen Jonsey. Of course he could simply go and listen to older records but it is his choice to take that step.

These arguments are tired

Rock fans born in 1998 are fans of Rock groups from the 60's, 70's & 80's AND 90's so this excuse is dead forever. It's a cop out. Try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back