Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is several, called several? It's not like it serves a specific purpose, there's better words for things that mean more than one. You got many, multiple, numerous etc. But why is it that people insist on using a word that sounds like a specific number, even though it doesn't actually represent that number?

Why is that a thing?
few implies more than 2 but not many
a couple implies 2 or close to 2 depending on who you ask
multiple just means more than 1

several is probably the only one that signifies both multiple and more than a few. it's like "many", but more formal lol

numerous is too formal tho

Never heard of it, they got you in class doing it?
Nah, it's just something I thought everybody did, maybe it's a relatively new course in science classes, it's basically a hands on way to see a non-newtonian fluid. Did it way back in the 5th grade

well whatever you did broke everybody else's name shit b/c i, along with others, seem to have lost their glow

fix my name mayne

Nah that happened before I did that lol, your "natty daddy" badge did that to ur name lol I tried to fix it but got tired and quit lol I'll try again, but if not, then you're gonna have to wait till ur badge is gone.

i think thegoat changed ya stuff brah...should be within the last page or two in the store thread
latest

Nah that happened before I did that lol, your "natty daddy" badge did that to ur name lol I tried to fix it but got tired and quit lol I'll try again, but if not, then you're gonna have to wait till ur badge is gone.

i would rather be natty's daddy vs my name glow

when do the badges expire

Lies, u just wanna be the only one to shimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back