Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using that word wrong my whole life then. I always thought that several meant a lot, like millions lol

Several can mean as many as you want it just means more than two.
See when I hear them say a few to me that's about three because they didn't says couple.

Yeah, I get that, but a bunch of things mean a lot. Somebody tells you to go to store and buy a lot of eggs, that could be anything past a dozen.

but why would they do that if they only sell them in specific quantities

either half dozen, dozen, or idk what you call 30 eggs, but thats how i buy mine

By definition, “several” means three or more (but often less than “many,” which we will cover next). So, if several partygoers out of a group of nine were intoxicated, “several” could correctly be translated as three or four. If five partygoers were intoxicated, that would usually be stated as “most.””

By definition, “several” means three or more (but often less than “many,” which we will cover next). So, if several partygoers out of a group of nine were intoxicated, “several” could correctly be translated as three or four. If five partygoers were intoxicated, that would usually be stated as “most.””
AdolescentForkedCock.gif

Right, right, I knew that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back