Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i've heard bun b and rah digga both say shit about how 2chains is the shit cuz his voice make stuff sound hot....

nore & jada were going on about how much they like uzi vert......

rappers be having some buggy opinions some time

But none of them put them in their top 5. Big difference in saying "oh ___ is cool" and " This is my top 5, __,__,etc"

Yea man , rappers are dumb, they dont know nothin lol yall niggas really hurt their favorite rappers are wayne fans

Like LL and most 90s rappers say, when they got in the game, there wasnt really money in it, it was mainly about getting ur props from ur fellow MCs, so while yall trying to pretend it doesnt matter, Legends opinions on who's top 5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> some nigga who works at petsmart

But none of them put them in their top 5. Big difference in saying "oh ___ is cool" and " This is my top 5, __,__,etc"
saying wayne is top 5 without actually listing your top 5 is a cop out....

u know them dudes be politicians.....

wayne was the face of rap for much of an era.....and your peers are never disrespectful of that.....people gonna look kindly back on drake for the amount of time he ran billboard... even if w all know he didn't' write his shit and criticize him heavily....like 10 years from now the most remembered thing is gonna be

"Drake and Wayne ran the game for almost 15 years straight"

saying wayne is top 5 without actually listing your top 5 is a cop out....

u know them dudes be politicians.....

wayne was the face of rap for much of an era.....and your peers are never disrespectful of that.....people gonna look kindly back on drake for the amount of time he ran billboard... even if w all know he didn't' write his shit and criticize him heavily....like 10 years from now the most remembered thing is gonna be

"Drake and Wayne ran the game for almost 15 years straight"

Every person I've mentioned listed their top 5 b

Yea man , rappers are dumb, they dont know nothin lol yall niggas really hurt their favorite rappers are wayne fans

Like LL and most 90s rappers say, when they got in the game, there wasnt really money in it, it was mainly about getting ur props from ur fellow MCs, so while yall trying to pretend it doesnt matter, Legends opinions on who's top 5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> some nigga who works at petsmart
pretty much mirrors my last post.. rappers hate coming off like haters....so they stay giving love to whoever is hot...unless they got a personal vendetta.....

that mtv series rate the bars is amazing insight.......cuz when they don't know who words they are... the shit is maddddd revealing...

pretty much mirrors my last post.. rappers hate coming off like haters....so they stay giving love to whoever is hot...unless they got a personal vendetta.....

that mtv series rate the bars is amazing insight.......cuz when they don't know who words they are... the shit is maddddd revealing...

Doesn't mirror anything. They're listing their top 5. Nothing more nothin less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back