Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized that Goldie one of those 'the crowd says' ppl. If everyone suddenly started saying 2+2=5 he going along with it

But in this he ain't inherently wrong, if Wayne ain't in ya top 10 at the very least you a repulsive human being
wayne like 12 or 13 fam

I realized that Goldie one of those 'the crowd says' ppl. If everyone suddenly started saying 2+2=5 he going along with it

But in this he ain't inherently wrong, if Wayne ain't in ya top 10 at the very least you a repulsive human being

I see alot of thought went into that, good job.

I bring it up because niggas try to do what race just did and act shocked that niggas hold wayne at such a high regard, when damn near every legend and all ur favorite rappers do. Just bringing logic to the conversation which I see is frowned upon.

yo they caught me on film, but i don't think u can see my face....

justice was served this day....:shh:

giphy.gif

5 point throw

I see alot of thought went into that, good job.

I bring it up because niggas try to do what race just did and act shocked that niggas hold wayne at such a high regard, when damn near every legend and all ur favorite rappers do. Just bringing logic to the conversation which I see is frowned upon.
You can't bring logic to a subjective opinion tho

They opinion wrong but yeah, it's too subjective

giphy.gif

5 point throw
bruh someone i know legit asked if this was me, lol

that's prolly exactly my build, and exactly some shit i'd do when fighting.....like early......

u grab me i'm slamming you up the second i get a grip

Don't do it girl w.e is going through that pretty head DON'T DO IT!!!

Y'all got jaws roaming down the freeway.

STAY HOME NO SWIMMINGGGG!!

View attachment 11116
i've been thinking sharknado for the past 3 days, but thought it was tasteless...even for me....so i wasn't gonna be the frist...

so thanks azzy...u made me feel like a great person just now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back