It was a hot summer night, I was kicking it with gangsta
Fred out at hide park rolling' chasing' paper
Know we keep the best of green so you know i'm Smoking
a lot of niggas out here clean so you know i'm scoping

Lol this nigga post as if New Orleans ain't the new Atlantis

I half expected you to laugh at her city's puny attempt at flooding

That shit ain't no joke brah

I don't wish that on nobody

My parents house flooded just last year. There were areas here that hadn't flooded in a century and just like that, hundreds of thousands of people and businesses were under water for days until the rivers crested. The areas maybe a mile from my house flooded. That could've easily been me.

Lol this nigga post as if New Orleans ain't the new Atlantis

I half expected you to laugh at her city's puny attempt at flooding
Houston floods badly. We got bayous everywhere. New Orleans is a bowl with poor levees. Their busted levees equal to our many bayous flooding over. It’s mfs on their roofs and in their attics out here. My cousin had to get on the roof of his truck last night because his car filled up. He’s okay. My granny in knee deep water IN her house. I got friends who downstairs neighbors had to come to the second floor to escape the flood.

My parents house flooded just last year. There were areas here that hadn't flooded in a century and just like that, hundreds of thousands of people and businesses were under water for days until the rivers crested. The areas maybe a mile from my house flooded. That could've easily been me.
Our rivers and bayous are expected to keep rising. Some already crested. Freeways under water and shit.

Houston floods badly. We got bayous everywhere. New Orleans is a bowl with poor levees. Their busted levees equal to our many bayous flooding over. It’s mfs on their roofs and in their attics out here. My cousin had to get on the roof of his truck last night because his car filled up. He’s okay. My granny in knee deep water IN her house. I got friends who downstairs neighbors had to come to the second floor to escape the flood.

Wow, sorry to read this Kandy

I really hope it doesn't get any worse. I assume by you being able to post, you still have power right?

Our rivers and bayous are expected to keep rising. Some already crested. Freeways under water and shit.
This makes me sad

We were just going through this almost exactly a year ago

Wow, sorry to read this Kandy

I really hope it doesn't get any worse. I assume by you being able to post, you still have power right?
Yea. My power never went out but I got family with no power. My sons grandparents got hit with a tornado.

Way to suck the air out of the room

Way to suck the air out of the room
I didn't think that's what I was doing but ok

But it's easy for people not from here to sit and speak on some stuff that they have no clue about. People still to this day talk about victims of Katrina like they wanted to die in the flood or like they just could pack up and leave at the drop of a dime.

It ain't as easy as it sounds when you in the shit

Anybody good at math?
giphy.gif

I didn't think that's what I was doing but ok

But it's easy for people not from here to sit and speak on some stuff that they have no clue about. People still to this day talk about victims of Katrina like they wanted to die in the flood or like they just could pack up and leave at the drop of a dime.

It ain't as easy as it sounds when you in the shit
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back