Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the shop and someone put the morning on hot 97. This is the music you listen too? I hope this isn't the music you listen to. I mean it probably sound good in the party but ..........
What's the song brah

You made a very vague post

What's the song brah

You made a very vague post
I had to ask. They played someone named Cardi B and about another 10 songs with the same beat. They all sound the same. It was the first time I heard Khalid and Rihanna tho that was good but I am sitting here like nah. The radio is nonsense.

Omg, Omg, Omg!

Death Note is on Netflix!!!

Not the anime but the live action!!

And it's a rainy day here so, outside of the gym, I guess I have my Sunday planned out.

They've been playin the same 5 songs on the radio for 20 years lol That rihanna joint is dope tho
I can't lie. I haven't listen to a radio station in a long time. I listened to phone or Internet radio and they don't play the same songs like that. I stopped listening to satellite radio even. When reggae DJ doing a set on radio internet radio he can't play the same song over and over. He better have a couple of dub plates with that rhythm

stuck in the house contemplating whether I should head to Dtown. I literally got like 5 minutes to come to a decision.....

That’s just one spot. Some places are worse and gonna get worse. Tornadoes flew through here too. One spot had two in one spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back