Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard of shorty till this new budden podcast but damn

DCEv6qAXcAE_csw.jpg

She's a sports reporter I'm bout to stalk
Damn, I coulda swore she was white

Aight, it's almost my turn to present in this workshop

And that's the shit hov was talkin bout, that's lil kid shit

Hov is correct but his career is based on flossing as we have discussed before. I know he is trying to say I did it and I was wrong to but atleast he did. You can enjoy yourself and have a back up plan also. Without getting into too much detail my wife and I have very long( almost heated) discussions on the money I used to spend before we got together or even knew each other. She comes from an upper middle class family that always had. I come from the bottom. She doesn't understand how I blew through so much money and I am like what difference does it make. Now this is the same woman that will blow a brick on a couch or an expensive dinner at a restaurant or a purse. She always talks about you have to pay for quality and I tell her the quality of the life I lived was well worth it. Listen if you have no responsibility to anyone and you are happy living let no one tell you anything! I mean live in your means but if your means afford you 10k in a night then do it. I have had great nights smoking herb in the yard with my people and I have hate great nights out spending. Have I been to a Super Bowl or had ringside seats since I was married and had a child no. (Unless they are free) But I still try to make it in the building when I can sit home and watch it for free

I am a week and a day away from our Ceromony in Trinidad. Money flying everywhere. I am blessed to have it but it is flying everywhere and this the same woman who I talked about in the above post. She is on some extra stuff for this wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back