Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, I am tired of seeing and talking about it myself, but it still doesn't hurt to point out the continued ironies from the NFL.

I mean shit, the NFL uses their black players to talk about breast cancer, supporting the troops, community service, and now LGBT.

However, doesn't come out fully and support issues that affects the majority of its employees? Bullshit.

Shit, I am tired of seeing and talking about it myself, but it still doesn't hurt to point out the continued ironies from the NFL.

I mean shit, the NFL uses their black players to talk about breast cancer, supporting the troops, community service, and now LGBT.

However, doesn't come out fully and support issues that affects the majority of its employees? Bullshit.

Fixed.

@TheMasterKey
@Joshua Sanchez

Why should we stop being on it? That is the problem with niggas. Cacs stay on cue when it comes to spreading and enforcing their supremacy, while niggas get distracted by their own frivolous shit.

So, you guys are telling me that talking about food is more important than this? Right...

Whether that dude is able to play a game isn't high on the list of things to care about. Is his life in any danger. It's more important things for black people to worry about than this. Colin Kaepernick isn't a battle that should have our attention right now. The nigga made millions, he's gonna be OK.

Man i probably got lost in the alerts and forgot lol. But anyway how did you go about choosing a lodge or organization that was for you? Like what did you you look for. Ive heard from older folks it can take time to see whats really for an induvidual looking to join and what isnt

a good friend of mine is a master of a lodge. And he's in the process of uplifting the culture of it to take it to the next level. I was never interested in masonry till I saw his initation ceremony.

Now I partake to help in the efforts.

But yea every lodge has a different culture. If u prefer black mostly u can go to a Prince hall lodge

a good friend of mine is a master of a lodge. And he's in the process of uplifting the culture of it to take it to the next level. I was never interested in masonry till I saw his initation ceremony.

Now I partake to help in the efforts.

But yea every lodge has a different culture. If u prefer black mostly u can go to a Prince hall lodge

Yea in my area Prince Hall is seen alot. At least openly as far as what i see on decals and etc. Alot of them are active in their churches. I usually see the ask 1 to be 1 when i look up local lodges online.

DHmntZcXcAAfp-5.jpg

I used to say pancakes but the home made mcgriddle looks straight fire. Put some syrup on that bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back