Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
set off a stink bomb in class once.....

i actually got away with this one... but two of my homeboys got in trouble instead, cuz i was fairly slick with it.....

i couldn't take my boys getting in trouble for me, so i went to the office and turned myself in, and the principal let them off the hook.... but that shit ain't sit well with my other homeboy, so he told the principal he sold me the stink bomb so he should get in trouble too....

that was like the realest moment in the history of the world....i think i should make a post about it on facebook

*was a good kid post*

Shiiiiieeettt. My azzz was not trying to get in trouble and face my mama. No ma'am. Nope.
I was very afraid of my mama but I was good at getting out of getting my mama called.

I told one teacher I'll buy her some candy if she ain't call my mama. I knew it wasn't gonna work but hell that's all I could come up with at that moment. Do you know this lady said ok and ain't call her. I had candy for her the next day.

this is why i always let folk know i will fight old people....

no one gets a pass...
raise a hand or foot or w/e to me and u give me license to put u in hospital.

speaking of which, a bitch ass mosquito bit my cheek. the disrespeck.

Ex of mine posted a pic of herself on IG looking gooderdanamuthafucka sheesh.

I may have to shoot my shot again but I know that won't end well but fuck it. Nothing ventured nothing gained

raise a hand or foot or w/e to me and u give me license to put u in hospital.

speaking of which, a bitch ass mosquito bit my cheek. the disrespeck.

Bit by an African mosquito?

Aww hell. BNE got ebola!!

Damn spent a min tryin to figure out who the hell is "Coon". Realized it was Du...smh.

Lol

Ex of mine posted a pic of herself on IG looking gooderdanamuthafucka sheesh.

I may have to shoot my shot again but I know that won't end well but fuck it. Nothing ventured nothing gained

Mann I seen an ex of mine pic online the other day too, I had to pat myself on the back. My pull game is pretty immaculate. I aint goin back down that road tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back