Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
black folk be dumb as shit on family feud bruh......

they need to say "think like white people" in every fucking huddle...cuz they stay giving nigga answers......

i always got kicked out for making fun of the teachers stories.....

one time a teacher told a story about how a guy was smoking a cigarette in the airport and she thought from his appearance he would tip his ashes on the floor....but every time it got close, he got up and walked over to the ashtray....

my response "with all the things to do in the airport u watched a dude smoke a cigarette?"

another one was the same teacher telling a story about how she bit into a walnut shell in her walnut salad at a restaurant and it messed up her date nigh with her husband....she wrote a letter to the restaurant and got a free meal from the manager...and i was like "how bad was your date night that one walnut shell can destroy it?"

i always got kicked out for making fun of the teachers stories.....

one time a teacher told a story about how a guy was smoking a cigarette in the airport and she thought from his appearance he would tip his ashes on the floor....but every time it got close, he got up and walked over to the ashtray....

my response "with all the things to do in the airport u watched a dude smoke a cigarette?"

another one was the same teacher telling a story about how she bit into a walnut shell in her walnut salad at a restaurant and it messed up her date nigh with her husband....she wrote a letter to the restaurant and got a free meal from the manager...and i was like "how bad was your date night that one walnut shell can destroy it?"

So you been an asshole since birth

in second grade i got sent to the office cuz i asked the librarian how can she work with books and not know how to read?

she mispronounced my name..... but i wasn't in the mood to give out passes

I got kicked out billions of times. Junior year I had got kicked out permanently and had to sit in the cafeteria for that class for the rest of the year.

the funny thing is that people from elementary & middle school follow me heavy on facebook and always talking about how i never changed

My first time being put out was in kinder when I hit this girl with my violin bow. I clocked Becky real good. She deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back