Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why @DS_ EX STAY on my IG page.

She has no idea that I can see her name pop up as she watches my story and live feeds. smh.

Why do people enjoy torturing themselves?

:niggawhat:

20766578_1925301537726790_1669740339583254528_n.jpg

I can see who looks at my Story. Click your icon on the home page if you have a story there click the names at the bottom and there you go.

Ohhh you're talking about the stories, I thought u meant any content period lol ty

Recession is a historical reference of a time where Bush had fuck us over and at the same time there was a black man in Chicago tryna sell us Hope.

"It's a recession, everybody broke/ So I just came back to give everybody hope,"

That album wasn't meant to have an economist perspective of who, what, and why.....Jeezy gave a street nigga's view of the trickle down effects of corrupt government and the harsh realities of survival.

Is it his best album....nah. But imo this was a pretty nice attempt at tackling the social issues of our community without overstepping his own intellectual boundaries. And I mean come on, that album gave us President Obama's anthem and one of the best jay z remixes imo

Ehhh

I'm not disputing his efforts to tackle social commentary, but most of the songs are repetitive af as far as the hook structure is concerned

TM is his Magnum opus and when comparing the recession to it, the recession is just as an ok album and really dampened the chance of having a goat trilogy

Is wrong to block your s/o from your social media accounts like FB or IG?

Not b/c you got anything to hide or doing anything sinister. But just b/c you just wanna keep shyt for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back