Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, we all got demons
easy going ass nigga, don't die
What her mouf do?

And has she ever put her hands on me?
she hasn't put her hands on u yet. she clenches her jaw when u act up. u can tell she wld hit u if she cld get away with it.
Does she want to follow that person? Anyone else in her family still carry on tradition? If not who cares long as she not trying to chop me up.
most of her fam is dysfunctional from what she's shared. she hasn't shown any signs herself but then again, u just started seeing each other n don't know her like that.

Aye lemme get that Sid Vicious one.

That shyt is funny as hell
SIDIN_zpskop8pgah.gif

the person u just started dating confides in u about their family history. one of their parents was a serial killer.

what do u do?
I dated someone who was adopted so I don't see why knowing someone has a serial killer in their family is different than dating someone who has no idea where exactly their lineage is.

easy going ass nigga, don't die

she hasn't put her hands on u yet. she clenches her jaw when u act up. u can tell she wld hit u if she cld get away with it.

most of her fam is dysfunctional from what she's shared. she hasn't shown any signs herself but then again, u just started seeing each other n don't know her like that.
I'm not looking to marry her we just dating if it is that bad we just end it and I stay away from her. If she's cool than cool let's get it.

Uhhhhh........What's her bra size?

I need to know if the rewards outweigh the risk

the person u just started dating confides in u about their family history. one of their parents was a serial killer.

what do u do?

Her: IP360...i got something to tell you. My mother was the *enter name of city* serial killer.

Me:
200w_zpsgvk5hepz.gif

So you still gonna send me the pussy pic or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back