Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these nasty hoes will suck till you bust tben spit it on you. Them hoes get kicked in the stomach
Not if she slurps it back up and cleans it up with her mouth

We call those KEEPERS where I'm from

Any of yall got one weird thing about your body, that you hate?

Like one of my friends grows this one long hair on her arm. It just pops out of nowhere from time to time.
I laughed at her then realized, I have this one random ass long hair that pops up from time to time on my body.
It just be there chilling all alone until I yank it out. No hair around it, just that ONE ASS STRAND.

Like one of my friends grows this one long hair on her arm. It just pops out of nowhere from time to time.
I laughed at her then realized, I have this one random ass long hair that pops up from time to time on my body.
It just be there chilling all alone until I yank it out. No hair around it, just that ONE ASS STRAND.

Mines on my right big toe

I have a deformed wrist. Its not noticeable unless i show people, but i cant rotate my right wrist as much as i can my left wrist. Its just an inconvenience thing. I write with my right hand, but a lot of other things I have to do with my left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back