Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. It don't take a lot to get me drunk but two drinks might not do it either.

Yeah, you probably detox slow in some circumstances, so do I. Nothing wrong with that though.

detox-pathways.jpg

So my liver is failing me!?

It probably just needs a little help dear. We get exposed to toxins daily whether through environment; food; alcohol; medication; beauty products; and etcetera, so it is easy for it to get wore down.

I'll think of something you can take, but you have to run it by your doctor first, okay?

First, we going to work on your health, and then that mouth.

UnknownUser cares.

Sometimes I wish I knew what you all are talking about but I just can't get into that show. Y'all be hype as hell whenever that show come on.

If we gon talk GoT let me know

I put the cape away until next week but I can pull it out again

c'mon ya'll...keep the GoT convo in that thread...

everybody (me) hasnt seen last night's episode yet

oh, and i wish i was around when allergens was spamming the thread with the youtube vids...

this not the IC brah....post that in the appropriate thread from now on

That's one of the show's u recommended?
it is

i specifically said "i think you'll like this one"

but its cool mayne...as long as you like it...

let me know when you're done so we can discuss in the TV thread. I dont think it has much of a following here to make a thread for it yet

it is

let me know when you're done so we can discuss in the TV thread. I dont think it has much of a following here to make a thread for it yet

Ah man, good lookin out then fam. I'm only about 4 eps in, but I can see this being one of my top 3 shows.

it is

You were spot on tho. Real life scenario shows that are smart and multi layered to make you think, ie black mirror and now Mr.Robot are the ideal type shows I like watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back