Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex a few days prior to starting that cycle though...
:clawd2:
The hell you've been woman?

tenor_zps5tgr3tij.gif

I never pick up my phone when random numbers come through but today I did and it was this guy I used to talk to heavy. I laughed so damn hard when he told me who he was. I don't think he will ever call me again.

I never pick up my phone when random numbers come through but today I did and it was this guy I used to talk to heavy. I laughed so damn hard when he told me who he was. I don't think he will ever call me again.

Similar situation last week. I was upset after that phone call. His voice and me knowing I was on his mind, fucked up my entire week.

Similar situation last week. I was upset after that phone call. His voice and me knowing I was on his mind, fucked up my entire week.
The thing about this negro is he says the same shit every time he catches me.
Exact same shit.

tenor.gif

Just lemme lone. He cool people tho, I just don't need them problems.

The thing about this negro is he says the same shit every time he catches me.
Exact same shit.

tenor.gif

Just lemme lone. He cool people tho, I just don't need them problems.

Did it go something like this:
Usually starts out off with a sexy giggle followed with...
I miss you. We should meet up and talk?
Which sounds like a trap for a session.

But yes. Some men don't understand that lemme lone girl...

Did it go something like this:
Usually starts out off with a sexy giggle followed with...
I miss you. We should meet up and talk?
Which sounds like a trap for a session.

But yes. Some men don't understand that lemme lone girl...

LMFAO!!! Sexy giggle.

It started like this "Man KK, I miss you. I be thinkin bout you everyday. I still remember that cake you made me. Nobody ever did nothing like that for me before."

This is the exact lines he says EVERY single time. Even when he messaged me on FB a few times.

LMFAO!!! Sexy giggle.

It started like this "Man KK, I miss you. I be thinkin bout you everyday. I still remember that cake you made me. Nobody ever did nothing like that for me before."

This is the exact lines he says EVERY single time. Even when he messaged me on FB a few times.

Men can be so simple but what you put in that cake though?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back