Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever give good thought to trying to figure out why people who aren't like you, are the way they are. Why do they feel a certain way so strong, how does it feel to feel what they feel?

Like my wife likes to call me during the day and the convo ill be like

Me:Hello
Wife:u busy
Me:nah, what u want
Wife:ion want nothing, I just miss you and wanted to hear ur voice

Me thinking::niggawhat:fuck does that even mean

Me:coo
Wife:(silence)....u don't miss me
Me:yea, sure
Wife:why dont u say so
Me:yo why I got express every fuckin emotion I ever have to you, like..why is it never enough?
Wife:I'm just sayin..I'm feeling really vulnerable right now

Me::scust:(silence)...

Wife:I can see ur distracted so I'll call u later

Yo...I can see if I haven't seen u in years of something or u got troubles going on in ur life or whatever..but emotional people

Da fuck b, why y'all emotional..does that shit..does it feel like something? Ion get it..help be figure this out
You sir are a jackass.

First 3 episodes. I'm like ummm there's gay shit, CAC and english people dialect which I can't stand. The one redemeeming thing is the white hairded broad I'd beat the breaks of.

aight brah...Power had a gay druglord...but you still tuned in from week to week

judges??

im sorry brah...it doesnt

but real talk, the first 4 seasons are some of the best shit in TV...takes a dive round season 5 but picks up towards the end of the series, but has the woat ending lol

I'ma check it out, I hear mostly good things about the show.

First 3 episodes. I'm like ummm there's gay shit, CAC and english people dialect which I can't stand. The one redemeeming thing is the white hairded broad I'd beat the breaks of.

At the end of the first episode, that guy doggy-styling his own sister and pushing the kid from the window was enough to get me hooked.

Cringe-worthy shit, well some of it, is funny to me.

At the end of the first episode, that guy doggy-styling his own sister and pushing the kid from the window was enough to get me hooked.

Cringe-worthy shit, well some of it, is funny to me.

brah...somebody got decapitated in the very first episode, but the incest is what hooked you?

giphy.gif

i read the dexter books....

never got into the show

i havent read the books, but from people that i know that have done both, they said the show for the most part follows the books, but i think you would love the show as well

brah...somebody got decapitated in the very first episode, but the incest is what hooked you?

giphy.gif

Hey, don't try to turn me back into the Weirdo of ABW, that is your title now!

Or, you forgotten already? That doughnut you had earlier is probably affecting your memory, LOL.

Nah, that scene was absurd and unusual. I wanted to see where else they will take the show, and they haven't disappointed me yet.

I cannot wait until Season 8. Every episode is going to be an hour and 15 to 30 minutes long.

I heard it is not going to come out until Spring/Summer 2019.

Shit is going to be massive. Niggas don't know what they missing.

I cannot wait until Season 8. Everyone episode is going to be an hour and 15 to 30 minutes long.

I heard it is not going to come out until Spring/Summer 2019.

Shit is going to be massive. Niggas don't know what they missing.
season 8 of what?

GoT?

i could've sworn this was the last one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back