Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ain't the question that's been asked here..help me understand emotional people..

I had someone ask me the other day why I don't call them

IMG_3547.PNG
Cause ion feel like it bitch nigga

I feel bad for your wife. I hope she finds another man to confide in and leave your ass. Damn, she just said she misses you. Sometimes you gotta say mushy shit just to get the shit over with. That's your wife for fucks sake.

I mean, I love me kids, I miss my kids from time to time. I feel emotions for my kids..but that's cause I brought them into this world and I know that got a rough road ahead and it's up to me to pave it as smooth as I can. I'm invested in that, it's my responsibility.

But if you grown and didn't grow from my sperm..u need to chill the fuck out expecting me to tend to ur emotions like I'm ur daddy or some shit

Kandy said what I was gonna say, some people need that emotional itch scratched just reciprocate that feeling, even if you truly don't feel that way in the moment.

People just like to be loved

I feel bad for your wife. I hope she finds another man to confide in and leave your ass. Damn, she just said she misses you. Sometimes you gotta say mushy shit just to get the shit over with. That's your wife for fucks sake.
Shell be aight

I mean, I love me kids, I miss my kids from time to time. I feel emotions for my kids..but that's cause I brought them into this world and I know that got a rough road ahead and it's up to me to pave it as smooth as I can. I'm invested in that, it's my responsibility.

But if you grown and didn't grow from my sperm..u need to chill the fuck out expecting me to tend to ur emotions like I'm ur daddy or some shit

what did you think marriage was going to be like?

like for real...how did you see all of this unfolding when you asked her to marry you?

And this ain't me just speaking on my wife..ion know what's in the air, but lately people I deal wit been wanting more from me..more friendlyness..more time spent with family..more giving a fuck how they feel and are doing. ....and it's like..ion ask for non of that shit from yall..so why y'all want it from me

Allergens had issues with his mother, so perhaps that hampers his ability to show affection at times?

That is how it goes usually.

Am I right about the mother thing Allergens?

Last edited:
And this ain't me just speaking on my wife..ion know what's in the air, but lately people I deal wit been wanting more from me..more friendlyness..more time spent with family..more giving a fuck how they feel and are doing. ....and it's like..ion ask for non of that shit from yall..so why y'all want it from me

you should've just got a dog and adopted some kids brah

Allergens had issues with his mother, so perhaps that hampers his ability to show affection at times.

That is how it goes usually.

Am I right about the mother thing Allergens?
My issues wit her affect other shit..ion got no problem being affectionate or being supportive..but when it's time to be and or need to be..like giving someone a hug at a funeral..or congratulating someone for some sort of success

But just cause....I'm sorry u feel some type way...sometimes I feel some type way. And u know what I do..I work that shit out on my own..

tumblr_inline_n6thtz3eVp1s82f8u.gif

I feel this way sometimes too, but you just gotta understand that people are different and need more attention than yourself. It's not like it's killing you or draining resources (if it is then that's a different topic) show them some love b.

My issues wit her affect other shit..ion got no problem being affectionate or being supportive..but when it's time to be and or need to be..like giving someone a hug at a funeral..or congratulating someone for some sort of success

But just cause....I'm sorry u feel some type way...sometimes I feel some type way. And u know what I do..I work that shit out on my own..

Gotcha. I hope everything works out my nigga.

Remember your family, the one you created... will always have your back and love you no matter what...

Niggas will turn their back on you quickly if you give them a reason, but family is mostly the last ones to do so.

I've cried..the movie Mr.3000 made me cry

The way Bernie Mac sacrificed what had up to then been his entire Identity. So he could instill the leadership and character in the leader of the team, that he felt he lacked in the majors..

IMG_3005.PNG Selflessness gets to me in a major way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back