Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww man...

you missing out brah

season 1 and 2 were goat b/c they followed the real life story of Escobar...some things were added for show value, but for the most part, after the reading i did after watching it, they stuck to it pretty closely. Nothing too outlandish

season 3 looks like a completely different made up story arc, which isnt a bad thing at all
there's no excuse.. just like with power.. power is on hulu....narcos is on netflix, house of cards.......shit.....man there's so much i needa catch up on.....

i just got through the first season of supernatural...

i was mad when they killed my girl meg.. but i read she comes back....

That's not even close to the same and you know it. Funny cuz you was just talkin all kinda shit about Melo for wanting to leave but caping for Durant? Idk b

apples and oranges

Melo signed an extension knowing he didnt wanna stay in NY...Durant turned down the extension b/c he knew he was leaving.

there's no excuse.. just like with power.. power is on hulu....narcos is on netflix, house of cards.......shit.....man there's so much i needa catch up on.....

i just got through the first season of supernatural...

i was mad when they killed my girl meg.. but i read she comes back....

brah...it happens...lol

season 2 had just dropped before i gave it a chance lol

oh and i JUST finished season two of better call saul...

im guessing it was gus who put the note on mike's car

man somebody brought krispy Kreme donuts

:cry:

im bout to make sure i got enough insulin in the pump

Says the guy who can't stop clicking reactions on everything I post, it seems like your starving for attention. Like you haven't had an original post in your entire time here, you just click reactions like a barely functioning troglodyte.
I reacted to alot of peoples posts
U the only bitch that got upset. What do u do irl when someone pisses u off and u cant pay for em to leave u alone?

A)go to hr
B)call your momma and ask her y she raised a walking vagina
C) stick a tampon in to stop the bleeding, adjust your white belt, puff out your chest and get ready to face the world

Or
D) all of the above?
@Joshua 3:16

if i eat some overly sweet shit, i just drink a huge ass glass of vinegar water then work out for like 15 mins......

if i eat some overly sweet shit, i just drink a huge ass glass of vinegar water then work out for like 15 mins......

i'm work out this evening...leg day...so a bunch of bodyweight leg stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back