Status
Not open for further replies.
19764467_698970820292925_1417331652832526336_n.jpg

Who sey Rasta nuh have style.

No student loans

Large shoe collections are overrated

Not a fan of tacos

Health? Everyone dies

My choice is free gas as long as I can turn a profit and sell it to others. If not, 1 yr paid vacation. I'll take that, apply for another job and stack from both

Is this going over my head or what? Like I don't get the all the short videos and memes in relation to the story/lyrics of the song

i think it's a reflection of us.....like the song is mad introspective....the video is just showing us what we see every day, and pretty much challenging the viewer to make something of it

still all fax my nigga

so humor me...if OKC trades him there for pennies on the dollar, do you still have that same opinion?

Its like getting mad Deion left the 49ers to join the cowboys when he was in his prime

never watched this show
awww man...

you missing out brah

season 1 and 2 were goat b/c they followed the real life story of Escobar...some things were added for show value, but for the most part, after the reading i did after watching it, they stuck to it pretty closely. Nothing too outlandish

season 3 looks like a completely different made up story arc, which isnt a bad thing at all

i think it's a reflection of us.....like the song is mad introspective....the video is just showing us what we see every day, and pretty much challenging the viewer to make something of it
I was thinking that because of the variety of videos, but thought there might have been something more....

so humor me...if OKC trades him there for pennies on the dollar, do you still have that same opinion?

Its like getting mad Deion left the 49ers to join the cowboys when he was in his prime

That's not even close to the same and you know it. Funny cuz you was just talkin all kinda shit about Melo for wanting to leave but caping for Durant? Idk b

"slammin bentley dooooooors like we invented doors, 20 yrs ago, we drove Bentley azures"

tumblr_o8xs5cCwLy1raa5vfo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back