Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol..just got banned on the IC by illbot talking bout I'm the alias of profile names I never even heard of. Lotta sneaky shit goes on there b

Banned by IP. Happens when you sometime use a cellular network or the same WiFi spot of a previously IP-banned poster, of course you know all this considering your profession, LOL.

Talk to one of the mods here like Cain or Goldie to fix it for you.

yo, i swear i hate upper management...

i'm on a conference call with the fuckign regional ops manager....

like the bg big dawg....

and this bitch little little dog keep barking in the background cuz she gets to work from home......

:smh:

parents should definitely charge rent

you pay the white man rent and you cant even give your own parents a few dollars to offset costs of having you back in their home?
Wow. No.

If ur elderly parents come n live with u, will u charge them rent? Immoral af

Charge u rent cuz I birthed u n u need a place to stay smh.

You not about to save and come up off me. You move back in then we become roommates and you paying your share, dont like it then find somewhere else to stay.

Ew. Y'all are fucking disgusting.

You wouldn't let your child save their money to move out?! So you'll send them out there to suffer when he doesn't necessarily need to?

Wow. No.

thats not the same Trini lol

we are talking about kids moving back in paying their parents rent

Wow. No.

that's different......
completely different
Ew. Y'all are fucking disgusting.

You wouldn't let your child save their money to move out?! So you'll send them out there to suffer when he doesn't necessarily need to?

you can save and still pay rent....utilities and food, and living expenses go u when there are more people in the house.....i ain't saying parents need to caking like a regular land lord but if the child is an adult, they should be kicking something to the owner of the house every month....

i always did.....

You sound salty.
That's what patents are for, helping they're children come up

imo, everything is a teachable moment

i wouldn't even take the money from my child to use it towards the bills b/c i've already accounted for that money in the first place, but i would take the money and put it in an account they dont know about and cut them the check upon them leaving to help aid in the stuff they need to get to move to a new place

besides, i never implied i was going to charge them a full apartments rent, but if they are used to paying $800+ in rent, whats $100 in the grand scheme of things.

But i wouldnt force my child to leave either, but she will have to know that as long as you are under someone else's roof, there will be rules to follow and you not gon have your cake and eat it too.

They was paying rent somewhere else before they moved back in why can't they pay the parents something. I'll kick my son ass if he come with that nonsense.
This, if you're bringing in money at least give something to your rents, don't need to be a lot but something at least.

For example I paid $200 a month in rent, I made about $250 a week that's 1k a month. Literally 1/5 of my monthly pay was rent (I quit recently) that's hard af to find without some sort of gov dependence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back