Not open for further replies.
dont let the media pull wool over ur eyes, it's beautiful

GH-Slide-6.jpg

girafman.jpeg
That aint the real trill africa

dont let the media pull wool over ur eyes, it's beautiful

GH-Slide-6.jpg

girafman.jpeg
I might be of African decent, but I was born in Murica. My ancestors are from Africa, but being black in Africa is a whoooooole lot different than being black in America.

And for me to go there on some, getting back to my roots in the motherland shit. Is a lil too facetious to me. If I wanna visit the motherland, I'll spend time wit my parents in Baltimore.

and??

people also been rapping about gold chains and fancy cars since the 80s..and continue to do so

let the man be great...when nas album drop, we'll celebrate him

those two are no longer feuding so why are fans keep trying to cause division when there is none

I might be of African decent, but I was born in Murica. My ancestors are from Africa, but being black in Africa is a whoooooole lot different than being black in America.

And for me to go there on some, getting back to my roots in the motherland shit. Is a lil too facetious to me. If I wanna visit the motherland, I'll spend time wit my parents in Baltimore.
We laughing at this post but it's some real shit

That aint the real trill africa
u cldn't handle the real trill Africa!

if the desire aint there, it aint there. nothing wrong with that.

do hope u aren't giving ur tourist money to the white man instead tho
We laughing at this post but it's some real shit
Birthright America is a nonprofit that pays for everyone of Jewish decent to visit Israel.

u dont hear Jews saying they been in America since the 18th century n dont feel like it's their holy land.

its all good not to feel a personal connection but imo that's not what its about.

people all over the world pay through the nose to go to places like Paris when 100% black countries have just as, if not more, beautiful places. n that tourist industry is more worthy of the money.

if u make an effort to buy from black businesses, y not patronize black economies too?

u cldn't handle the real trill Africa!

if the desire aint there, it aint there. nothing wrong with that.

do hope u aren't giving ur tourist money to the white man instead tho

I give green to white, black, yellow, red...

:chile:

Long as I get what I want and I get what I want good

Idk about everybody else but I'm not checking for bey tickets unless I'm going with a chick. I assume cain is following the same line of reasoning.
I'm not spending that much money on a rapper. I fucks with Jay heavy but nah I'm good. He's recouping the free album sales with concert tickets. I get it but nah b

u wish kiddo

knew I was pickin up coon vibes for a reason. ever since the cultural appropriation discussion.
Know how Mary Mary got that song it's the god in me?

Well, being black is in me..and ion need no refresher course to know how dope it is to be black. Nor do I need to discriminate against those that aren't fortunate enough to be black.

What's better than one woke brotha?

:ohword:A truly woke brotha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back