Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roland a bitch ass nigga

I hope a bear bitch slap the shit outta that nigga and his wife..where they make these niggas at smh

Fucking hate coons mane, Boule ass nigga, him and his Jack n Jill ass panel...fuck mane..

Lol.

Like I said b4, i.agree wit Roland on a lot of issues, but that set up was no bueno

No, I didn't cry. I am too much of a G too cry. However, aww man I felt so bad for his ass. He be looking so pitiful in there.

Yea it was sad.

Glad you caught up.

Would you look sideways at a dude if you were laying under him or sitting next to him and he cried on that part Lol?

I hope James kill that ole white cac in prison with him, I'm surprised that old fuck isn't food in there..

We should all create a GOFUNDME account and save up for all on this site who want to go.
Edit (to Africa)

tumblr_n7w7huAvk31qmwidzo1_500.gif

Or...OR...Goldie can hook us up with ABW shares of stock instead.

@TheMasterKey

Yea it was sad.

Glad you caught up.

Would you look sideways at a dude if you were laying under him or sitting next to him and he cried on that part Lol?

I hope James kill that ole white cac in prison with him, I'm surprised that old fuck isn't food in there..

Yes. Yes the hell I would.

Lol.

Like I said b4, i.agree wit Roland on a lot of issues, but that set up was no bueno

That was some hoe shit that dude did.

Breh I hate when black ppl try and make other black ppl look bad in front of cacs like that.

He checked Umar for calling dude a coon (which he is) but didn't check the coon ass faggot for calling Umar a liar 1st .

It's a hit or miss with Umar at times. Roland, boy a hoe for that shit. Some sad shit breh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back