Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol so far
I feel like the more deadly ways we figure out to kill each other, the likelyhood of us starting more large scale wars decreases because of that threat.

Its kinda like that vid where ol boy walks in on his old lady getting her back blown out and he ask dude if he's ready to die for the pussy. But replace pussy with oil or something else.

So Im at the bar and there's this couple sitting next to me. The waitress just walked up to the dude and said: "wow you must be addicted to this place....this is like your 4th time coming here in a row lol"

The guy nervously laughs and his gf (I'm assuming) is giving him the black girl stare down.

You know the one where we stare into a nigga soul for 5 minutes without blinking lmao

So I am at the bar and there's this couple sitting next to me. The waitress just walked up to the dude and said: "wow you must be addicted to this place....this is like your 4th time coming here in a row lol"

The guy nervously laughs and his gf (I'm assuming) is giving him the black girl stare down.

You know the one where we stare into a nigga soul for 5 minutes without blinking lmao

Cock blockin ass bitch

So Im at the bar and there's this couple sitting next to me. The waitress just walked up to the dude and said: "wow you must be addicted to this place....this is like your 4th time coming here in a row lol"

No tip for her snitching ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back