Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to bring a great woman into our family and you tear my head off then you bring that type of man home as my replacement? @Reesey

16f4334b0e7c6c19d27086012f1d3111_zpsagzysrdl.gif

Last edited:
If you and a girl are talking heavy, not fucking yet and doing y'all own thing, would you tell her if you had sex with someone else?

If all he sends is GM text and nothing else, it's a problem. I've been through that but if it's GM and a conversation throughout. I think it's nice.
I mean personally if I'm sending a gm text it's because I want to talk to her not just sending random texts lol. That's a little weird otherwise to me but I also don't think it's the end of the world like she's acting.

If you and a girl are talking heavy, not fucking yet and doing y'all own thing, would you tell her if you had sex with someone else?

We both know the deal based on the bold, so I don't need to know what she's doing and she don't need to know what I'm doing.

My ex wife being disrespected is by business brotha. And don't worry about Race she good

tumblr_ml1mgxzvV61s5oh1xo1_500_zpsap40csls.gif

So it wasn't disrespect when you were doing it and left her for Race right. You didn't even put up a fight you just went off happily ever after with Ms Jones.

are they actually dating or not? "talking" seems to differ person to person, u gotta be more specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back