Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked outside to my car and my back window is shattered. Talk about Hulk mad!!!!

I'm bout that violence TODAY!(Cain voice)

Hey lil nigga
giphy.gif

Walked outside to my car and my back window is shattered. Talk about Hulk mad!!!!

I'm bout that violence TODAY!(Cain voice)
Are you still having problems with those neighbors from a few momths ago? You packing right?

seat at the table was a absolutely a classic......shorty always been ince, but this was a clear and distinct stepping out party..,,,shit had an immediate impact on the music industry and pop culture.....like immediately.....

niggaz literally was photoshopping hillary clinton face on the album cover cuz hillary was that desperate for black votes she was willing to emulate the what was currently the best reflection to how our people were feeling.....

that's flattery,,,solange really made waves with that album....

and lemonade was absolutely a classic, niggaz are completely hating if you don't think cultural impact alone don't make it a classic...bey effortly reinvents herself and addresses societal issues without blinking an eye.....shit had everybody in their feelings,, forced conversations, and was still highly highly listenable.....prolly one of her better musically albums....but just like solange it had too significant of an impact on the entire social climate....

she also made the trend of dropping an album outta nowhere a elite thing to do.....

not saying she was the first, but she damn sure was the biggest to do it like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back