Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AP21......man...you....I don't wanna see you fa.....the thing about queer drinks is........

*sighs* Just take a shot of something brown b4 the night over with fam. Like a Jameson or Crown Apple b
Not sure what kinda shit y'all drink where you from, but what I'm sipping on ain't no Shirley Temple.

Holla at me next time you in town. I'ma get you right b. Pause just in case

Im an Information Systems Tech. Greatest rate in the Navy. You can literally go anywhere and do any type of duty because every command needs comms whether it be IP based or traditional RF and IMO has the highest chance of you finding work and being successful post Navy.
No doubt, that's my first choice, the electronic tech positions all require a high score so if IST aint available I'ma have to bust ass.

We drink shit that put hair on our chest.
Idk why people assume you can't get nice drinking a daquiri

I ain't trying to throw up or not have any recollection of the previous day

A nigga just chilling right now

I got extra shots in my drank. A nigga on that level and hair is on the chest. Not that taco meat shit either

It's never wrong to lend a hand until someone gets back on track what someones approach to training can always be different with someone else.

Again I agree, but how can you lend a hand to someone who's not doing for themselves? Think about any sport for a minute. If I fall and you lend me a hand and I just choose to stay down or give you my hand but don't try to get up then you're wasting both of our time. You might even hurt yourself. I have to be self motivated to get up too. So as you're helping me up, I'm also helping myself up. You ever try to pick someone up who's not helping you lift themselves up?

I don't really mess with Kendrick, but a nigga bout to blast "don't kill my vibe" on repeat

If we get any money after filling out fafsa..... I'm taking cyber security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back