Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ay do yall have any mechanisms to get people to leave you alone. I swear I hate going shopping at the grocery sto and it be a lot of hefty women there. This one time this big girl try to talk to me and I just let out a fart

have you tried the angry black man face? usually works for me

0Dmxv.gif

hey guys!

Hey love!!!

How you been?

Ay do yall have any mechanisms to get people to leave you alone. I swear I hate going shopping at the grocery sto and it be a lot of hefty women there. This one time this big girl try to talk to me and I just let out a fart

I'm pretty sure it was you that tried to holla at the big girl and you wouldn't take no for an answer, so she farted on you

Im good young joshua. you figure out what rate you wanna be yet? Its getting closer to boot camp for you aint it?
Information systems tech or electronics tech either navigation or communications, I decided I'ma wait until september, couldn't let this summer go to waste

Information systems tech or electronics tech either navigation or communications, I decided I'ma wait until september, couldn't let this summer go to waste

Im an Information Systems Tech. Greatest rate in the Navy. You can literally go anywhere and do any type of duty because every command needs comms whether it be IP based or traditional RF and IMO has the highest chance of you finding work and being successful post Navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back